Are We a Good Fit?
You want more than a top-quality work product. You want a true partner.
That’s why I’m a huge believer in fit.
While I love working with high achievers, I’m not the right fit for every business.
The question is: Am I right for yours?
- You deserve someone who is as passionate about your business as you are. If I don’t share your passion or think I’m the right fit for your needs, I’ll let you know upfront, making the best use of your time.
- You deserve to feel like I’m an extended member of your team. As you’ll hear from my clients, I care deeply about their success. I’m very selective about the clients I take on. When we choose to partner with each other, you’re more than just another project to me.
- The best outcomes come from collaboration. When we combine your industry expertise with my messaging talents, we can create amazing results. If you’re simply looking for an executor or a quick fix, respectfully, I’m not your girl.
- In following a process. I find that the biggest “ah has” and most amazing outcomes come from trusting the process. Clients often tell me that my process is as valuable as the outcomes. In many cases, the process triggers conversations they didn’t know they needed to have.
- Copywriting isn’t always the right first step. Having a clear message platform can save you a significant amount of time, budget and headaches later. So, if we choose to work together, it’s not uncommon to start with a strategy as our foundation.
You’ll get the most from partnering with me if you are:
- A great decision maker. You can make decisions and move on with ease.
- Collaborative. You value fresh ideas and different perspectives.
- Committed to improving AND implementing. You’re happy to invest in your business to achieve results, and you have great follow through. You hate settling for the status quo.
- Intellectually humble. You excel at what you do. Yet, you also recognize when an outside expert can do your brand some good.
- Organized. You appreciate a timeline and thrive with project structure.