90% of organizations use content to market themselves — such as blog posts, e-newsletters and videos.
But here’s the really interesting thing.
Most companies don’t think they’re very good at content marketing.
Only 30% of B2B marketers say their companies are effective at it!
We invite you to check out our free content marketing seminar:
“6 Ways to Get Out of the Content Marketing Doghouse”
This 60-minute seminar (or webinar) is ideal for organizations that:
- Have started content marketing, but just aren’t seeing much of a return.
- Know they should be doing content marketing and want to be savvy in their approach.
What you’ll learn in our content marketing seminar
We’ll share how to avoid six common mistakes we see companies making in their content marketing efforts.
You’ll walk away with strategic ideas and practical tips to achieve a better return on your investment and make smarter use of your time.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- What content marketing is and why it’s considered the “future of marketing.”
- How to set the right number of priorities, so your team can be successful.
- How to make sure you’re engaging the right audiences.
- How to establish a consistent brand voice for your content.
- How to keep your marketing team focused and organized.
- How to draw audiences to your content, so your content is seen and shared.
- How to work smarter on your content, not harder.
In addition, we’ll tailor our content marketing seminar to your group.
Tired of “death by PowerPoint?”
We’ve set up our content marketing seminar as a dialogue. And yes, there’s a dog theme to keep the topic light and engaging.
We’ll tailor the format to your company, whether you’re interested in a:
- Lunch & learn or mid-morning seminar (we’re happy to come to your office)
- Feature presentation for your meeting or event
- Breakout session for your conference or event
Plus, we provide a worksheet to each attendee with our tips and tricks.