90% of organizations use content to market themselves — such as blog posts, e-newsletters and videos.
But here’s the really interesting thing.
Most companies don’t think they’re very good at content marketing.
Only 30% of B2B marketers say their companies are effective at it!
We invite your team to explore our content marketing workshop:
“6 Ways to Get Out of the Content Marketing Doghouse”
This one-day workshop is ideal for organizations that:
- Have started content marketing, but are struggling to see a return for all the time and energy they’re spending on it.
- Know they should be doing content marketing and want to be savvy in their approach.
What you’ll learn in our content marketing workshop
We’ll share how to avoid six common mistakes we see companies making in their content marketing efforts.
You’ll walk away with strategic ideas and actionable tips to achieve a better return on your investment and make smarter use of your time. And during this one-day work session, you’ll spend a significant amount of time developing the foundational elements that will lead to more effective campaigns for your organization.
Specifically, you’ll discover:
- Why content marketing is considered the “future of marketing.”
- How to set the right number of priorities, so your team can be successful.
- How to make sure you’re engaging the right audiences.
- How to establish a consistent brand voice for your content.
- How to keep your marketing team focused and organized.
- How to draw audiences to your content, so your content is seen and shared.
- How to work smarter on your content, not harder.
You’ll spend as much time planning and doing, as you’ll do listening.
Tired of “death by PowerPoint?”
Our one-day content marketing workshop is highly interactive. You’ll enjoy a variety of exercises to help your team collaborate and plan.
And yes, there’s a dog theme to keep the topic light and engaging.