Strategic Brand Writing
Your marketing content is the front door to your brand.
Let’s make sure you’re inviting people in.
If you’re like most companies, you have certain marketing content that’s really important. It plays a pivotal role in showing how your business is different and engaging the customers you want. It could be your web content, tagline or something else.
Do you want to:
- Create an amazing first impression with your ideal customers?
- Make your business sound different, so you’re much more memorable?
- Better engage people in your brand, so you can drive the behaviors you want?
If yes, it’s time to talk about strategic brand writing.
Examples of strategic brand writing
I’ll share upfront, I’m not the right fit for every copywriting project.
My approach tends to be best if you’re looking for original, high-quality content that brings your brand to life, such as your:
- Web content
- Tagline (best if you have a clear brand strategy or message platform in place)
- Brand stories / brand manifestos
- Marketing brochures
- Pivotal marketing articles
A lot of craft goes into my writing. I tend to work best with companies that appreciate strategic copywriting and are very good at offering targeted tweaks.
If your team tends to extensively rewrite your copy, I’m not the right investment for you.
What you’ll gain from strategic brand writing
- Strategic insight on how to engage your customers on a deeper level.
- Fresh ideas on how you talk about your brand, so you can become more memorable and consistent.
- Original, high quality content that is both authentic to your business and compelling for your high-value customers.
- A sense of relief knowing you and your business are going to look very, very good!