Strategic Brand Writing
Your marketing content is the front door to your brand.
Let’s make sure you’re inviting people in.
If you’re like most companies, you have certain marketing content that’s really important for setting your brand apart and grabbing the attention of your ideal customers. It could be your tagline, web content or something else.
This content plays a pivotal role in showing how your business is different, creating a spark with the customers you want, and driving action.
Do you want to:
- Create an amazing first impression with your ideal customers?
- Make your business sound different, so you’re much more memorable?
- Better engage people in your brand, driving the behaviors you want?
If yes, it’s time to talk about strategic brand writing.
Examples of strategic brand writing
I’ll share upfront, I’m not the right fit for every copywriting project.
My approach tends to be best if you’re looking for original, high-quality content that brings your brand to life, such as your:
- Web content
- Tagline (best if you have a clear brand strategy or message platform in place)
- Brand stories / brand manifestos
- Marketing brochures
- Pivotal marketing articles
A lot of craft goes into my writing. I tend to work best with companies that appreciate strategic copywriting and are very good at offering targeted tweaks.
If your team tends to extensively rewrite your copy, I’m not the right investment for you.
What you’ll gain from strategic brand writing
- Original, high quality content that is both authentic to your business and compelling for your high-value customers.
- Strategic insight on how to engage your customers on a deeper level.
- Fresh ideas on how you talk about your brand, so you can become more memorable and consistent.
- A sense of relief knowing you and your business are going to look very, very good!